Black Bean and Corn Salsa
By Pulse Canada and USA Pulses on
This hearty salsa can be served with tortilla chips or enjoyed on its own.
- 2 cups cooked seasoned black beans (drained well)
- 2 cups frozen corn,
- medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine all ingredients, except for the tortilla chips, in a large bowl, and toss to coat. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt if necessary.
- Let salsa meld for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo courtesy of USA Pulses/Pulse Canada.