Chicken Tzatziki Tortilla
By EatRightOntario on
This is a great and easy way to use up leftover chicken and serve it up for lunch.
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 chopped pepper (yellow, green, orange or red)
- ½ cup shredded light cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup tzatziki
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 large whole wheat tortilla
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onions, pepper, cheese, tzatziki and hot pepper sauce, if using.
- Spread over tortillas.
- Roll each up and cut into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.
TIP: You can substitute cooked turkey for the chicken.
Recipe and photo courtesy of EatRightOntario.