Lentil Watermelon Summer Salad
By Pulse Canada and USA Pulses on
This refreshing salad is ready in no time!
- 3 cups 1-inch cubed watermelon
- 3/4 cup cooked black lentils
- 1/8 cup crumbled feta
- 5 fresh mint leaves, finely sliced
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the watermelon, lentils, half of the feta and half of the mint.
- In a small container, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour olive oil mixture over the watermelon mixture. Toss gently to combine. Top with remaining feta and mint before serving.
Recipe and photo courtesy of USA Pulses/Pulse Canada.