Masala Cauliflower Steak
By Good Food For Good on
Wondering how to add cauliflower to your diet? This easy and delicious cauliflower steak recipe is a crowd pleaser. Roasting cauliflower brings out the best flavor in this cruciferous vegetable. It works best if you have a good big head of cauliflower. The only caveat is you can get about 2 steaks from a cauliflower, I have tried to get more but it didn’t look as nice.
- 1 head Cauliflower, sliced into two steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/ 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 jar Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees, on a sheet pan place the two steaks and rub them with oil and salt.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes till fork tender and brown on edges . If cooking on stove top, take a heavy bottom skillet and pour 1tbsp of oil. Once pan is hot, add the steak and cook on each side till it turns brown about 5 minutes if the cauliflower is still not fork tender, lower the heat, cover the pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once the steaks are done, plate them and drizzle with warm tikka masala sauce and garnish with pomegranate seeds and cashews.
- Delicious! Serve with basmati rice and salad or a warm naan.
Recipe courtesy of Good Food For Good.