Parmesan Carrot Fries
By EatRightOntario on
These fries are fun to dip and very tasty.
- 5 carrots, peeled
- 3 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cut carrots into sticks and place in large bowl. Toss with oil to coat.
- In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and cheese. Roll carrot sticks into breadcrumbs mixture and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Roast in 400°C (200°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and tender.
Recipe and photo courtesy of EatRightOntario.